The Constant Battle

20:07

So recently,  I feel my Trich has become a lot more severe, I don't know what the influencing factors are but I feel this may be due to stress and worry recently  with my cat. I'm rather upset and angry with myself because I've actually pulled so much out from the area I usually pull from minimally because my  primary pull location is usually the top of my head and where the most damage is usually. But whatever it may be I have now created a new big empty space on one side of  my head where hair used to exist and it's frustrating all at the same time. I literally don't know how to fight this, I'm literally in a losing battle, the battle of losing my hair, which I am inflicting myself but I just can't fight the urges.

I'm literally freaking out, is this condition getting worse as I age? or is this because of heightened emotional distress? I've ordered that book off Amazon and I'm ordering a fidget cube, until then I need to start documenting these events when they occur, so I can find the underlying issue and try to prepare for it or avoid it. I also must continue hypnotherapy and try and manage a timetable for myself  of what I do when I go home, so I can not find a  reason to pull, I need to keep busy, I need to get my life together.

Peace, love and positivity.

Cherry x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like my page on Facebook

Views