Day 3 of the Pavlok Journey.

02:52




I've been following the 5 day course that is recommended to do whilst using the Pavlok and todays task was to write down the following answers to these questions: Pros of stopping the bad habit, Cons of stopping the bad habit, Pros of continuing the habit, Cons of Continuing the habit.


So I figured what a better place to record this than on here, I wont lose it and its here for my record.

1. Pros of stopping the bad habit- 
  • Save a load of money by not having to spend £300/£400 on a wig each time.
  • Not worry about my appearance and people judging me on how my hair looks.
  • Grow back my long luscious thick silky locks.
  • Go swimming and do other activities with no fear of my wig coming off or getting damaged.
  • Do stuff with my hair I can't do on lace front wigs. 
  • Get my hair styled and coloured at a salon.
  • In the future when getting married, I can do so with all my own natural hair.
  • Running my hands through my hair
  • Other people touching my hair, without me tensing up and worrying about being judged.

2. Cons of stopping the bad habit- 
  • There are none its a disorder, except maybe missing the sensation of the hair being removed from my head but for me thats not a real con.

3. Pros of continuing the habit- 
  • There are none except feeling satisfaction from the sensation it gives to my head and the release it gives. Again not a real Pro.

4. Cons of Continuing the habit.- 
  • Feel ugly, low self-esteem.
  • Low confidence.
  • Hair may not eventually grow back
  • Spending loads of money for the rest of my life.
  • When living with someone having to wear a wig all the time.
  • Missing out on more opportunities because of my anxiety.
  • Never getting to experience going to a hair salon.
  • Never getting to feel the wind blow through my hair.

Stay true, stay positive, stay realistic.
Cherry x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey! How's it going with the Pavlok? Is it helping you be more aware/resist pulling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maneesh,

      I haven't pulled in 3 weeks today!! It’s going great, I actually haven't needed to use my Pavlok since, I am using it now for trying to cut out sugar.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like my page on Facebook

Views