Electrocution the cure to TTM?

01:56

So today I heard about a new thing in the Trich community, it's called the Pavlok. What's a Pavlok you ask? Cleverly named and inspired by the classical conditioning studies of Ivan Pavlov, someone has invented a wristband that beeps, vibrates and administers electric shock, when carrying out behaviours and habits. This wristband has specific algorithms and programming making it able to recognise your movements and behaviours. You just program it to stop behaviours you want to quit, this will do everything not just treat TTM, but also smoking, forcing yourself to wake up in the morning, making you exercise, making you quit eating junk, basically if you have a bad habit they claim you can program it to stop it. This is a rather hefty claim but they also give you 6 months to try it and if you aren't satisfied with it you are guaranteed a full refund.

Am I skeptical? Yes, so would most people if you are told something can magically cure you when you know until now there has been known cure to this condition, but in short, I am willing to try anything if it means I can stop myself pulling out my hair, so far progress is good I find I have reduced the amount of hair I pull and the frequency but for me this is not enough. Below is a video about it. It looks pretty darn cool, they clearly have done their research.


I literally bought myself a wristband today for exercise etc. but I'm hoping to get one of these soon, as this is also pretty important and could possibly the thing that says goodbye to TTM. If you want to read more into the devices capabilities and their research, check out their website here. They clearly know their stuff and I'm thoroughly impressed.

Peace, love and positivity,
Cherry x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like my page on Facebook

Views